- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Rethinking Massacres
- 3 Forensic Perspectives on Massacres in Prehistoric and Historic Central California
- 4 Only the Men Will Do
- 5 Applications of Coded Osteological Data from the Smithsonian Repatriation Database for the Study of Violence in the Past
- 6 Each One the Same
- 7 Bones in the Village
- 8 Khmer Rouge Regime Massacres
- 9 Sowing the Dead
- 10 The Extended Massacre of Migrants
- 11 Migrant Death and Identification
- 12 Conclusion
- Cheryl P. Anderson, Debra L. Martin
- University Press of Florida
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .