- Title Pages
- The Contributors
- 1 Scottish Higher Education and Devolution
- 2 Higher Education Governance and Institutional Autonomy in the Post-Devolution UK
- 3 Student Funding in the UK: Post-Devolution Scotland in a UK Context
- 4 Young People’s Attitudes towards Student Debt in Scotland and England
- 5 Cross-border Flows of Students within the UK
- 6 Widening Access to Higher Education in Scotland, the UK and Europe
- 7 The Internationalisation of Higher Education in Scotland and the UK
- 8 Research Policy in Scotland and the Rest of the UK
- 9 Devolution and Higher Education Policy: Negotiating UK and International Boundaries
- Appendix 1: Research Methods
- Appendix 2: List of Acronyms
- Higher Education in Scotland and the UK
- Edinburgh University Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .