- Title Pages
- Chapter One Selected Theorems by Eli Stein
- Chapter Two Eli’s Impact: A Case Study
- Chapter Three On Oscillatory Integral Operators in Higher Dimensions
- Chapter Four Hölder Regularity for Generalized Master Equations with Rough Kernels
- Chapter Five Extremizers of a Radon Transform Inequality
- Chapter Six Should We Solve Plateau’s Problem Again?
- Chapter Seven Averages along Polynomial Sequences in Discrete Nilpotent Lie Groups: Singular Radon Transforms
- Chapter Eight Internal DLA for Cylinders
- Chapter Nine The Energy Critical Wave Equation in 3D
- Chapter Ten On the Bounded L2 Curvature Conjecture
- Chapter Eleven On Div-Curl for Higher Order
- Chapter Twelve Square Functions and Maximal Operators Associated with Radial Fourier Multipliers
- Chapter Thirteen Problems of Harmonic Analysis Related to Finite-Type Hypersurfaces in <sup>R</sup>3, and Newton Polyhedra <i>Detlef Müller</i>
- Chapter Fourteen Multi-Linear Multipliers Associated to Simplexes of Arbitrary Length
- Chapter Fifteen Diagonal Estimates for Bergman Kernels in Monomial-Type Domains
- Chapter Sixteen On the Singularities of the Pluricomplex Green’s Function
- Chapter Seventeen Smoothness of Spectral Multipliers and Convolution Kernels in Nilpotent Gelfand Pairs
- Chapter Eighteen On Eigenfunction Restriction Estimates and L4-Bounds for Compact Surfaces with Nonpositive Curvature
- List of Contributors
- Advances in Analysis
- Charles Fefferman, Alexandru D. Ionescu, D. H. Phong, Stephen Wainger
- Princeton University Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .