- Title Pages
- Part I The Legacy of the 1990s
- 1 American Youth Violence
- 2 The Power Politics of Juvenile Court Transfer in the 1990s
- Part II New Borderlands for Juvenile Justice
- 3 Juvenile Sexual Offenders
- 4 The School-to-Prison Pipeline
- 5 Education behind Bars?
- 6 A Tale of Two Systems
- 7 Juvenile Criminal Record Confidentiality
- 8 Minority Overrepresentation
- Part III Making Change Happen
- 9 The Once and Future Juvenile Brain
- 10 On Strategy and Tactics for Contemporary Reforms
- About the Contributors
- Choosing the Future for American Juvenile Justice
- NYU Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .