- Title Pages
- 1 What’s Fair?
- Part I Global Markets and Local Realities: Regulating and Expanding Fair Trade
- 2 Fair Trade and the Specialty Coffee Market
- 3 A New World?
- 4 Fair Flowers
- 5 Colonial Pasts and Fair Trade Futures
- Part II Negotiating Difference and Identity in Fair Trade Markets
- 6 A Market of Our Own
- 7 Fractured Ties
- 8 Fair Trade Craft Production and Indigenous Economies
- Part III Relationships and Consumption in Fair Trade Markets and Alternative Economies
- 9 Fair Money, Fair Trade
- 10 Relationship Coffees
- 11 Novica, Navajo Knock-Offs, and the ’Net
- 12 Naming Rights
- About the Contributors
- Fair Trade and Social Justice
- NYU Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .