- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations
- One Introduction
- Two The right to a minimum income: between Mead and Van Parijs
- Three Justifying a minimum income guarantee: the right to personal development
- Four The activation dilemma: a comparative study
- Five Measuring respect for the right to personal development
- Six The employment effectiveness of minimum income schemes
- Seven The employment effectiveness of minimum income schemes and their respect for the right to personal development
- Eight Conclusion
- Appendix A Methodology for benefit comparison
- Appendix B Unemployment reintegration capacity (URC): sensitivity analysis
- Appendix C Qualitative comparative analysis: laws of Boolean algebra
Reconciling the fairness and effectiveness of minimum income schemes in Europe
- The activation dilemma
- Policy Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .