- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Notes on Contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Time trends in young people's emotional and behavioural problems, 1975–2005
- Three Stress and mental health in adolescence: interrelationship and time trends
- Four Trends in adolescent time use in the United Kingdom
- Five Trends in parenting: can they help explain time trends in problem behaviour?<sup>1</sup>
- Six Educational changes and possible links with adolescent well-being:1970s to 2000s
- Seven Trends in adolescent substance use and their implications for understanding trends in mental health
- Eight Some thoughts on the broader context: neighbourhoods and peers
- Nine Reflections and implications
- Appendix I The Nuffield Foundation's Changing Adolescence Programme
- Appendix II Reference List for Primary Data Sources for Graph Data in Chapter Seven
- Changing Adolescence
- Policy Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .