- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Privatization and Competition Policy
- Chapter 2 Toward a Bureaucracy-Centered Theory of the Interaction between Competition Law and State Activities
- Chapter 3 Competition Issues and Private Infrastructure Investment through Public-Private Partnerships
- Chapter 4 State-Owned Enterprises versus the State
- Chapter 5 What Drives Merger Control?
- Chapter 6 Antitrust Enforcement and Regulation
- Chapter 7 International Law and Competition Policy
- Chapter 8 The Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act
- Chapter 9 Competition Advocacy of the Korean Competition Authority
- Chapter 10 Competition and the State in China
- Chapter 11 State Aids in European Union Competition Law
- Chapter 12 Australian Experience with Competition Law
- Chapter 13 Merger Analysis and Public Transport Service Contracts
- Competition and the State
- Stanford University Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .