Welcome to the University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO) subscriber services. These pages contain information on accessing UPSO, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to UPSO (which includes Oxford Scholarship Online). If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Access to technical support
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account - online viewing of subscription information, IP addresses and account preferences
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Help with using the site
Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
North and South America
UK and Rest of world
Oxford University Press provides usage statistics that are compliant with the COUNTER Code of Practice, Release 5. These reports are designed to be clear, flexible, and consistent. For more information and to access reports for your institution, please see our Usage Statistics page for librarians.
Download MARC records tailored to your institution's collection, providing details for all titles that your institution has access to (it may take a few minutes to display).
MARC 21 records can be downloaded by library professionals free of charge.
Full list of titles in UPSO
Please go to the homepage to view a full list of titles currently in UPSO.
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, logos, and more
Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users