More than 450 books have been added to University Press Scholarship Online this month from eighteen of our partner presses, including titles from Oxford University Press.
New works have been added to 28 subject modules, including History, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, and Sociology. These books cover a multitude of topics, from gangster noir in midcentury American cinema to modern capitalism and the future of health, and from urban governance in the 'age of austerity' to malpractice and maternity care in the United States.
This update includes the following Open Access titles:
- Handbook of Intellectual Property Research: Lenses, Methods, and Perspectives by Irene Calboli and Maria Lillà Montagnani
- The Many and the One: A Philosophical Study of Plural Logic by Salvatore Florio and Øystein Linnebo
- History of Universities: Volume XXXIV/1 by Ku-ming (Kevin) Chang and Alan Rocke
- Prosperity in Rural Africa? by Dan Brockington and Christine Noe
- Structural Transformation in South Africa by Antonio Andreoni, Pamela Mondliwa, Simon Roberts, and Fiona Tregenna
- Dangerous Gifts: Imperialism, Security, and Civil Wars in the Levant, 1798-1864 by Ozan Ozavci
- Sustainable Human Development Across the Life Course: Evidence from Longitudinal Research by Prerna Banati
Discover a selection of new books by clicking on the covers below: