- Title Pages
- 1 Overview
- 2 Gender Issues in Rural Egypt
- 3 Schistosomiasis: A Global Public Health Problem
- 4 The Growing Awareness of Schistosomiasis in Egypt: to 1988
- 5 Schistosomiasis in Egypt: 1988–96
- 6 Research Concepts, Methods, and Procedures
- 7 Schistosomiasis in the Village Setting
- 8 The Environmental Setting
- 9 Gender, Human Behavior, and Exposure to Schistosomiasis
- 10 Local People's Understanding of Schistosomiasis
- 11 Screening and Treatment Programs in Practice
- 12 Community-based Approaches to Schistosomiasis Control
- 13 Conclusion
- Appendix: Methodology
- Gender, Behavior, and Health
- American University in Cairo Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .