- Title Pages
- 1 Thebes under the Kushites
- 2 Royal Sculpture at the Onset of the Twenty-fifth Dynasty
- 3 The History of the South Asasif Necropolis and Its Exploration
- 4 Style and Iconography of the Decoration in the Tombs of Karabasken and Karakhamun: Archaism and Innovations
- 5 Ground Penetrating Radar Survey of the South Asasif Necropolis
- 6 Titles of Karakhamun and the Kushite Administration of Thebes
- 7 Karakhamun Revisited: Some Remarks on the Architecture of TT 223
- 8 Vestibule: Dailylife Scenes in the Tomb of Karakhamun
- 9 The Textual Program of Karakhamun’s First Pillared Hall
- 10 The Book of the Dead from the Second Pillared Hall of the Tomb of Karakhamun: A Preliminary Survey
- 11 A Bright Night Sky over Karakhamun: The Astronomical Ceiling of the Main Burial Chamber in TT 223
- 12 Preliminary Notes on Coffin Fragments Discovered in TT 223
- 13 Pottery from the Tomb of Karakhamun (TT 223)
- 14 A Preliminary Note on the Faunal Remains from the South Asasif Conservation Project
- Tombs of the South Asasif Necropolis
- American University in Cairo Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .