- Title Pages
- 1 New Ostraca from Thebes
- 2. Coptic Textual Finds from the Macquarie University Excavations at Dra Abu Al-naga (TT233)
- 3 Encomium on Pesynthios of Coptos
- 4 The ‘Coptic Gnostic Library of Nag Hammadi’ and the Faw Qibli Excavations
- 5 Once More: Nabis, Bishop of ′Aidhab/Berenike1
- 6 The Life and Miracles of Abraham of Farshut Community Disaster and the Making of a Saint
- 7 Coptic Texts from Western Thebes
- 8. Pachomius as Reflected in the Difnar
- 9 Christianity in Dandara and Medamud
- 10 Esna Martyrs
- 11 Indexing of Manuscripts for the Churches of Naqada and Qus
- 12 Coptic Legal Documents, with Special Reference to the Theban Area
- 13 Notes On Coptic and Arabic Manuscripts Related to Upper Egypt
- 14 Epigraphy and History in the Theban Region
- 15 The Arabic Lives of St. Pachomius1
- 16 Athanasius of Qus and His Time
- 17 The Hermitages in the Desert of Esna
- 18 Some Coptic Reliefs Purportedly from Coptos
- 19 The Portrait of Apa Abraham of Hermonthis
- 20 The Esna Monasteries: Dayr al-Shuhada and Dayr al-Fakhuri
- 21 The Coptic Monasteries Multi-media Database Project
- 22 Excavating Christian Western Thebes: A History1
- 23 The Monasteries of Naqada
- 24 Tell Al-Qubeba: An Unknown Monastic Site?
- 25 How to Save the Wall Paintings of Dayr al-Shuhada and Dayr al-Fakhuri
- Christianity and Monasticism in Upper Egypt
- American University in Cairo Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .