- Title Pages
- Settlers, Not Immigrants
- A Note on the Text
- Settlers of Color and “Immigrant” Hegemony
- Hawai‘i and the United Nations
- Hawaiian Sovereignty
- A Nation Incarcerated
- “This Land Is Your Land, This Land Was My Land”
- ‘Ai Pōhaku
- The Hawaiians
- The Militarizing of Hawai‘i
- Sites of Erasure
- Ideological Images
- Ethnic Boundary Construction in the Japanese American Community in Hawai‘i
- Colonial Amnesia
- Anatomy of a Dancer
- Local Japanese Women for Justice (LJWJ) Speak Out against Daniel Inouye and the JACL
- Production Notes
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .