- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One ‘Going further?’ Tony Blair and New Labour education policies
- Two One, or four? The National Health Service in 2006
- Three Housing policy, housing tenure and the housing market
- Four Modernising services, empowering users? Adult social care in 2006
- Five Children's services in 2006
- Six Laying new foundations? Social security reform in 2006
- Seven “I can’t ask that!”: promoting discussion of sexuality and effective health service interactions with older non-heterosexual men
- Eight Dealing with money in low-to moderate-income couples: insights from individual interviews
- Nine Power and autonomy of older people in long-term care: cross-national comparison and learning
- Ten Structural stigma, institutional trust and the risk agenda in mental health policy
- Eleven Rising or falling to the challenges of diversity in Europe? Social justice and differentiated citizenship
- Twelve Enlarging concerns: migration to the UK from new European Union member states
- Thirteen Gendered immigrations, policies and rights in the UK
- Fourteen Migration, older people and social policy
- Fifteen Managing multiple life courses: the influence of children on migration processes in the European Union
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .