- Title Pages
- List of tables, boxes and figure
- List of abbreviations
- One Introduction
- Part 1: The research and policy context of health inequalities
- Two Researching health inequalities
- Three The national policy context
- Part 2: Health inequalities pathways, policies and practice through the lifecourse
- Four Early life and health inequalities: research evidence
- Five Early life: policy and practice
- Six Health inequalities during childhood and youth: research evidence
- Seven Health inequalities during childhood and youth: policy and practice
- Eight Inequalities in health behaviours and the life trajectories of children and youth: research evidence
- Nine Inequalities in the health behaviour of children and youth: policy and practice
- Ten Health inequalities during adulthood: research evidence
- Eleven Health inequalities during adulthood: policy and practice
- Twelve Health inequalities during older age: research evidence
- Thirteen Older age: policy and practice
- Part 3: Tackling health inequalities: developing an evidence base for public health
- Fourteen Towards a new framework for evidence-based public health
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .