- Title Pages
- List of tables
- List of figures
- List of acronyms
- Notes on contributors
- One Beyond the welfare state as we knew it?
- Two Two or three waves of welfare state transformation?
- Three Redesigning citizenship regimes after neoliberalism: moving towards social investment
- Four Towards social investment? Patterns of public policy in the OECD world
- Five Social investment or recommodification? Assessing the employment policies of the EU member states1
- SIX Promoting social investment through work–family policies: which nations do it and why?1
- Seven Active labour market policy and social investment: a changing relationship
- Eight Do social investment policies produce more and better jobs?
- Nine Social investment in the globalising learning economy: a European perspective
- Ten Social investment in the ageing populations of Europe
- Eleven Aftershock: the post-crisis social investment welfare state in Europe
- Twelve Climate policy and the social investment approach: towards a European model for sustainable development
- Thirteen From the Lisbon Strategy to EUROPE 2020
- Fourteen Social investment: a paradigm in search of a new economic model and political mobilisation
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .