- Title Pages
- List of Tables, Figures and Boxes
- Notes on Contributors
- One Editors' introduction: critical geographies of childhood and youth
- two Making ‘youth publics’ and ‘neuro-citizens’: critical geographies of contemporary educational practice in the Uk
- three Youth policy, neoliberalism and transnational governmentality: a case study of Lesotho and Malawi
- four ‘Brighter futures, greener lives’: children and young people in uk sustainable development policy
- five Places to go, things to do and people to see: space and activity in english youth work policy
- six The place of aspiration in UK widening participation policy: moving up or moving beyond?
- Seven School choice versus social cohesion: examining the ways education policies shape children's geographies in the UK
- eight Lunchtime lock-in: territorialisation and uk school meals policies
- nine Informal education in compulsory schooling in the Uk: humanising moments, utopian spaces?
- ten A Free for all? scale and young people's participation in UK transport planning
- Eleven Including young people in heritage conservation in southern brazilian cities: the case of pelotas
- twelve Anchoring identity: the construction of responsibility for and by young offenders in the US
- thirteen Parenting policy and the geographies of friendship: encounters in an English Sure Start Children's Centre
- fourteen Youth homelessness policy in wales: improving housing rights and addressing geographical wrongs
- fifteen Childhood in south africa in the time of HIV/AIDS: reconsidering policy and practice
- sixteen Concluding reflections: what next and where next for critical geographies of youth policy and practice?
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .