- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- One Governing migration and welfare: institutions and emotions in the production of differential integration
- Two Immigration and the variety of migrant integration regimes in the European Union
- Three European Union migration governance: utility, security and integration
- Four Human rights and the politics of migration in the European Union
- Five Labour migration and labour market integration: causes and challenges
- Six Towards a security-oriented migration policy model? Evidence from the Italian case
- Seven Differential inclusion in Germany’s conservative welfare state: policy legacies and structural constraints
- Eight Welfare or work: migrants’ selective integration in Finland
- Nine Migration in Hungary: historical legacies and differential integration
- Ten Wilful negligence: migration policy, migrants’ work and the absence of social protection in the UK
- Eleven Local immigrant communities, welfare and culture: an integration/segregation dilemma
- Twelve Contentious opportunities: comparing metropolitan policymaking for immigrants in France and Italy
- Thirteen A categorical immigration policy: welfare, integration and the production of inequality1
- Fourteen Conclusions: what future for migration?
- Migration and welfare in the new Europe
- Policy Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .