- Title Pages
- List of tables and boxes
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- One A year of transition in post-compulsory education and training
- Two Planning for infrastructure and housing – is sustainable development a dream?
- Three Towards a new pension settlement? Recent pension reform in the UK
- Four Climate change and climate change policy in the UK 2006–07
- Five Policy for older people in Wales
- Six Flexibility or flexploitation? Problems with work–life balance in a low-income neighbourhood
- Seven The role of confidence and identity in civic participation: exploring ethnic group differences
- Eight The problem of riches: is philanthropy a solution or part of the problem?
- Nine Policy from the pitch? Soccer and young refugee women in a shifting policy climate
- Ten Social citizenship in post-liberal Britain and post-corporatist Germany: curtailed, fragmented, streamlined, but still on the agenda
- Eleven Gender and New Labour: after the male breadwinner model?
- Twelve A review of engendering policy in the EU
- Thirteen Forming Australian families: gender ideologies and policy settings
- Fourteen Working fathers as providers and carers: towards a new conceptualisation of fatherhood
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .