- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- Introduction Development policy, agency and Africa in the post-2015 development agenda
- One The post-2015 development agenda: Building a global convergence on policy options
- Two Debating post-2015 development-oriented reforms in Africa: agendas for action
- Three Public diplomacy for developmental states: implementing the African Mining Vision
- Four The role of gender in development: where do boys count?
- Five Service-oriented government: the developmental state and service delivery in Africa after 2015 – are capacity indicators important?
- Six Employment creation for youth in Africa: the role of extractive industries
- Seven Financing the post-2015 development agenda: domestic revenue mobilisation in Africa
- Eight Economic performance and social progress in Sub-Saharan Africa: the effect of least developed countries and fragile states
- Nine From regional integration to regionalism in Africa: building capacities for the post-Millennium Development Goals agenda
- Ten Reforming the Development Banks’ Country Policy and Institutional Assessment as an aid allocation tool: the case for country self-assessment
- Eleven Development and sustainability in a warming world: measuring the impacts of climate change in Africa
- Twelve African development through peace and security to sustainability
- Thirteen African development, political economy and the road to Agenda 2063
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .