- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- About the author
- Part One: Introducing resilience in the post-welfare inner city: conceptual and methodological considerations
- One Introduction
- Two Resilience and residualism
- Three The voluntary sector within the post-welfare city
- Four Methodological approaches
- Part Two: Case Studies: spatial and social resilience in London, Los Angeles and Sydney
- Five National and local settlements
- Six Established gentrified place-types
- Seven Mixed place-types
- Eight Pioneer gentrified place-types
- Nine Immigrant enclaves
- Ten Comparative analysis and summary
- Part Three: Conclusions, critical resilience, commons and austerity
- Eleven The critical resilience of the residuals
- Twelve Here, now
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .