- Title Pages
- To Mark
- Clinical Applications Of Evidence-Based Family Interventions
- 1 Psychoeducation with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- 2 Behavioral Parent Training with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- 3 Solution-Focused Therapy with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- 4 Cognitive-Behavioral Intervention with Physical Abuse
- 5 Cognitive-Behavioral Group Treatment with Mothers of Sexual Abuse Victims
- 6 Structural Family Therapy with Adolescent Conduct Disorder
- 7 Multisystemic Treatment with Juvenile Offending, Substance Abuse, and Prevention of Adolescent Pregnancy
- 8 Reinforcement Training with the Partners of Those Who Abuse Substances
- 9 Cognitive-Behavioral Marital Therapy with Depression
- 10 Multiple-Family Psychoeducational Group for the Parents of Persons with Schizophrenia
- 11 Psychoeducation with Caregivers of Older Adults
- Clinical Applications of Evidence-Based Family Interventions
- Oxford University Press
University Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .