- Restricting your list to recently published books only
- Restricting them to a particular subject subcategory (e.g. Animal Biology)
- Viewing only content to which you have full-text access
- Restricting them to a particular year of publication
To restrict your results to recently published books only, click Recently Published, under Narrow your choices.
To confine your results to a particular subject subcategory, click on your main subject (e.g. Biology) by clicking on its adjacent [+]. (Click on it again to hide them.)
When you do this, the subcategory you have chosen is added to the search terms at the top of the Browsing Results list:
To revert back to the full Results list, click the next to the term.
If you are viewing the entire library
You can confine your results to a particular subject area, choose one of subjects listed by clicking on it. You can choose a main subject category, or one of its subcategories. (To switch between viewing and hiding a subject's subcategories, click on its adjacent [+]/[-].)
Depending on your subscription, and whether you have included other university presses in your search, you may not have full-text access to all of the books in the results list. To restrict your results to books which you can view in full, click Full Text.
Your choice is added to the search terms at the top of the Results list:
To revert back to the full Results list, click the .
To confine your results to those published in a particular year or span of years, choose your start and end date from the drop-down lists and click .
- For a single year (e.g. 2009), the start and end dates should be the same.
- The years pre-1990 are treated as a single entity.
More on browsing: